How to care for leather products
- If your item is wet, dry it
Don’t let your leather accessory get soaked. If it gets wet, blot the excess moisture as quickly as possible with a paper towel or cloth. Don’t rub it! Then let your item rest and air dry. And keep it away from heat sources.
- If your item gets too dry, feed it
Just like us, leather accessories need some moisturizer to remain soft and nice to the touch. Massage some leather conditioner into your item, or you can use a simple moisturizing cream as well. Just make sure it doesn’t leave spots.
- If your item is dirty, clean it
Don’t let the leather soak up the dirt. Clean the item as soon as you can. Mix lukewarm water with a bit of mild soap and gently apply the mixture to leather with a soft cloth or sponge. Then take a clean damp cloth and remove all the soap. Finally, blot the excess moisture with paper towels or another clean dry cloth and let the item air dry.
How to store leather products
If your leather accessory is laying in your closet most of the time, first of all, try to figure out ways how to wear it more often! And while you’re thinking, put the item in a soft fabric bag. Keep it away from heat, humidity, sunlight, and dust.
To make sure the item serves you a long life we covered the edges with polyurethane paint and used premium-quality hardware that’s extremely durable. If you ever had the symptoms of metal hypersensitivity, we wouldn't recommend wearing leather products that include metal hardware.
How to care for lingerie products
- Use your hands
Avoid washing your lingerie in the washing machine. It doesn’t like machines! Take your time and wash your undergarments in lukewarm water with some mild soap. Let is soak for a while and then gently rub it to clean. Thoroughly rinse lingerie with warm water. And let it air dry away from sources of heat and direct sunlight.
- Wash your bra after 2-3 wears
How to store lingerie products
Keep your underwear in a separate drawer. Make sure it is dry and far away from heat sources. You can lay out your panties and bras and let them take the space, or you can use special organizers. But avoid folding your bras! Let them rest being unfold.
Our lingerie products are made in a wide range of fabrics, including both natural and synthetic fabrics. Persons who know they are susceptible to an allergic reaction from some kinds of fabrics, please contact our Customer Care Team so that we will help you choose the best product depending on your preferences and allergy type.
How to put on latex items
- Use a small amount of lube to put on the item without any additional force
- Put items on gently without scratching or pulling them with your nails
- Don't try to force items on if they're too small
- All new latex items arrive covered with talc to protect them from damage. They will shine once you use latex spray on them! Use a special latex spray for that alluring shine and wet look
How to care for latex items
- Hand wash items in slightly warm water
- Add mild soap to water, foam it a little, and just move the latex item in water
- Remove stains by gently rubbing them with your fingertips
- Don't use any sponges and don't rub harshly
- If you ever need to wipe something off your Latex, use a soft microfibre cloth. DO NOT use any chemicals on your Latex other than the recommended Latex Dressing Aid and Perfect Latex Shine. Water won’t affect your Latex but be sure not to store it away whilst wet
- Air dry the item away from direct sunlight on a paddled or plastic hanger
How to store latex products
Your Latex comes with a storage bag which is lightly powdered inside. We recommend that when not in use, you should keep your Latex protected in the bag. The inner coating will help to preserve the Latex and keep it safe from damage.
Things to avoid with latex items
- Keep latex items away from heat, sun, cold, fire, oils, perfume, and deodorant
- Don't wash items in a washing machine
- Don't dry items in a drying machine
- Don't fold items too much
- Don't put heavy things on latex items, especially on folded ones
- Keep latex away from metals and jewelry to avoid stains
Natural Latex Rubber Sheeting is generally considered non-hazardous. However the product is manufactured from natural latex and latex products may cause an allergic reaction to some people. Persons who know they are susceptible to an allergic reaction from latex products should avoid contact with Natural Latex Rubber Sheeting.